Hijacking High-Tops

Hijacking High Tops (9)
Yesterday I took my new High-Tops out for a walk
we had a blast
talking about suede dreams and polyester bitches
 And then I 
was about to commit a crime ...
Hijacking High Tops (13)
Hijacking High Tops (11)
Hijacking High Tops (5)
Hijacking High Tops (2)
Hijacking High Tops (8)
Hijacking High Tops (3)
Hijacking High Tops (14)
Hijacking High Tops (7)
Leather High-Tops - Asos (get here)/ Jeans & Jacket -  Diesel/ Shirt - Hennes&Mauritz (old)/ Rings - Topshop/ Necklace - Sugar Head (get here)   pics by V & M


Yesterday I took my new High-Tops out for a walk
straight to the Feschmarkt
we had a blast
talking about suede dreams and polyester bitches

and then I saw it
standing still in absolute beauty
it made my blood run pink
„Pinarello - what a stupid name“ the High-Tops slandered
I couldn’t care less about this gossiping sneakers
I had to jump on this childhoodmemory-vehicle and feel the vibes
dreaming of cotton-candy cruises through the streets

Unfortunately I forgot my giant bolt cutter (who needs nail scissors in the bag?)
and the huge bicycle lock stopped our romance
what remains is
a dream

ps: if you are the owner of this bike and don’t need it anymore: call me, bitch!!
pps: I’m serious!


Follow Vienna Wedekind

Labels: , , , , , , ,